Monday 20 August 2012

Still here!

Hello,

I'm still here!  I can't believe how long it's been since I last blogged.  In the 3 and a half months; I've done a few lovely fairs:



This was part of my stall on a gorgeous day at the Northampton Vintage Fair and Garden Party back in May.


And this is part of my stall a little closer to home in Stamford on the Jubilee weekend.

The other thing which has been keeping me busy recently; is that I have taken a stall at a local antique centre:


Luckily, this is not far from home; so I am able to visit often to change things round and add new stock.  It's quite different to selling at vintage fairs and it's all a learning experience for me, which I am enjoying.

This was the space before I moved in:



And this is how it looks currently:






Display and photography - 2 more things I need to improve.




2 comments:

  1. Your new stall looks great, the display is lovely. Hopefully see you soon.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how exciting. Your little section looks fab in the centre. Good luck with it. xx

    ReplyDelete